making therapy widely accessible
eTherapyFinder.com is focused on providing a secure and HIPAA compliant web site ...
- Access to a secure HIPAA compliant peer-to-peer video platform to perform online video sessions
- Full Database Level Encryption (at rest and in motion)
- Restricted access to only authorized users
- All passwords are fully encrypted and required to be changed periodically to assure your security, privacy and protection
- Credit card data is not stored in our system, it is fully encrypted and stored off-site at Authorize.net
- All staff are annually trained and certified by eTherapyfinder, Inc. to assure their knowledge and understanding of eTherapyfinder, Inc.’s HIPAA Compliance Program
- As part of eTherapyfinder, Inc.’s HIPAA Compliance Program, the following security and privacy Safeguards are in place:
- Administrative Safeguards, Technical Safeguards and Physical Safeguards to protect the Privacy of Protected Health Information (“PHI”);
- Safeguards to protect and limit the Incidental Uses and Disclosures of PHI made in connection with and permitted by the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
- Policies and Procedures have been adopted that comply with Security Rule Standards and Specifications that are required Safeguards for the protection of PHI in accordance with the Administrative, Technical and Physical Safeguards referenced above and made part of eTherapyfinder, Inc.’s HIPAA Compliance Program
- Performance of annual Risk & Security Analysis on all systems
- Execution of a HIPAA compliant Business Associate Agreement (BAA) on behalf of all Approved Therapist
- At no charge to Approved Therapists, eTherapyfinder, Inc. provides each Approved Therapist with a HIPAA compliant Due Diligence Questionnaire & Risk Assessment of eTherapyfinder, Inc.
If you are in a life-threatening situation, do NOT use this site.
Call the National US Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free, 24-hour hotline, at
Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Your call will be routed to the crisis center near you.
If your issue is an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.